The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Probulin Womens Health is a targeted once daily Probiotic + Prebiotic for women.
Lifestyle challenges such as diet, normal aging, overuse of medications, stress, enviornment, alcohol consumption, and much more may all contribute to digestive imbalance of essential beneficial bacteria such as bifidobacteria.
- 20 Billion cfu† per capsule
- 12 probiotic strains
- Prebiotic Inulin - food for the probiotic's survival
- Shelf stable
- Supports digestive health
- Supports digestive balance
Adults take one (1) capsule daily eith or without food. For best results, take at bedtime. . As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.
- Serving Size 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Sodium 11 mg
- Women's Health Probiotic Blend 20 Billion cfu+ 375 mg:
- -Lactobacillus Blend (13.5 Billion cfu+): Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Reuteri, Lactobacillus Fermentum, Lactobacillus Bulgaricus, Lactobacillus Helveticus, Lactobacillus Brevis
- -Bifidobacteria Blend (5.5 Billion cfu+): Bifidobacteria Lactis, Bifidobacteria Longum, Bifidobacteria Bifidum
- -Total Other Probiotics (1 Billion cfu+): Spteptococcus Thermophilus, Saccaromyces Boulardii -Inulin (100 mg)
Other Ingredients: Complex Marine Polysaccharides [Brown Seaweed (Lessonia nigrescens)], Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell), Cellulose, Non-GMO Rice Maltodextrin, Tricalcium phosphate, Sodium chloride, Potassium chloride.
NO: GMO’s Wheat, Gluten, Milk, Dairy, Eggs, Magnesium Stearate, Soy, Artificial Flavors, Artificial Colors, Artificial Sweeteners or Shellfish.
† at Best By Date as long as recommended storage conditions are maintained.
Do not exceed recommended dose.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, children under 18 or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Refrigeration is not required but may extend shelf life. Store in a cool, dry place at 72°F (22ºC) or below.
Do not accept if seal is broken.