The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
This unique formula free of Iron & Vitamin K helps enhance strength and energy for continued wellness and quality of life.
- Provides up-to-date forms of nutrients recommended for women during varying phases of life.
- The methylated folate and B12 is suitable for those with the MTHFR gene mutation and are unable to methylate.
- Brain health with zinc and B vitamins to support normal cognitive function.
- Heart health with B vitamins to support already healthy cardiovascular function especially important for those age 50 and older,
2 tablets daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. May be taken anytime throughout the day, even on an empty stomach.
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value:
- Vitamin A (beta carotene with carrot) 2,500 IU 70%
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid with organic orange) 100 mg 167%
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol with S. cerevisiae) 1000 IU 250%
- Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol [sunflower] with organic brown rice) 22 IU 73%
- Thiamin (B1) (thiamine HCl with S. cerevisiae) 2 mg 133%
- Riboflavin (B2) (riboflavin 5'-phosphate sodium with organic brown rice) 5 mg 294%
- Niacin (niacinamide with S. cerevisiae) 20 mg 100%
- Vitamin B6 (P5P with organic brown rice) 6 mg 300%
- Folate (L-5-MTHF with broccoli) 200 mcg 50%
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin with S. cerevisiae) 20 mcg 333%
- Biotin (with organic brown rice) 300 mcg 100%
- Pantothenic Acid (d-calcium pantothenate with organic brown rice) 8 mg 80%
- Iodine (mineral bound S. cerevisiae) 50 mcg 33%
- Zinc (rice amino acid chelate) 15 mg 100%
- Selenium (mineral bound S. cerevisiae) 50 mcg 71%
- Copper (mineral bound S. cerevisiae) 150 mcg 8%
- Manganese (mineral bound S. cerevisiae) 1 mg 50%
- Chromium (GTF) (mineral bound S. cerevisiae) 120 mcg 100%
- Molybdenum (mineral bound S. cerevisiae) 60 mcg 80%
- Potassium (mineral bound S. cerevisiae) 3 mg <1%
- Choline (choline bitartrate) 200 mg
- Green Tea Leaf Extract 250 mg
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, Silica, Stearic Acid.
Non-GMO. Vegetarian. Kosher. Glyphosate Residue Free. Free of Gluten, Soy, Dairy, Pesticides and Herbicides.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.