The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Healthy Brain and Visual Development for Baby During Pregnancy
Wholemega Prenatal by New Chapter is a natural whole fish oil supplement made from extra-virgin wild Alaskan salmon for mother and baby
It is vitally important to consume an adequate amount of omegas during pregnancy. Omega-3 fatty acids are critical building blocks of fetal brain and retina. Wild-caught salmon is one of the richest and least-contaminated sources of omegas, along with walnuts and flax seeds. Wholemega for Moms by New Chapter is a natural whole fish oil supplement made from extra-virgin wild Alaskan salmon and whole DHA, which is important during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Natural source of whole omegas, vitamin D3 and antioxidants
- A pure source of DHA for mother and baby
- Supports helping promote baby's brain and development
- Wild Alaskan salmon from protected, recognized sustainable fisheries
- Is a pure and potent herbal extract
- Serves to nourish brain, heart, eye and kidney tissues
- Delivers 17 whole omegas, including 3, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9
Women who take Wholemega for Moms every day for a week get the same amount of whole omega fatty acids as three servings of wild Alaskan salmon. If you're looking for a prenatal fish oil supplement made with whole omegas that supports both mother and baby, give Wholemega for Moms a try.
Adults: Four softgels daily with food.
DO NOT REFRIGERATE.
- Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 20
- Total Fat 2 g
- -Saturated Fat 0. 5g
- -Monounsaturated Fat 0.5 g
- -Polyunsaturated Fat 1 g
- Cholesterol 15 mg
- Vitamin D3 (from wild Alaskan salmon oil) 2.5 mcg (100 IU) (17%)
- Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil 2,000 mg
- Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids 520 mg
- -EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) 180 mg
- -DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid 220 mg
- -Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids 120 mg
- --(Octadecatetraenoic Acid, Docosapentaenoic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Heneicosapentaenoic Acid, Eicosapentaenoic Acid)
- Total Omega-6 Fatty Acids 20 mg
- -(Linoleic Acid, Arachidonic Acid, Eicosapentaenoic Acid)
- Total Omega-5 & 7 Fatty Acids (Myristoleic Acid, Palmitoleic Acid, Vaccenic Acid) 95 mg
- Total Omega-9 Fatty Acids (Oleic Acid, Gadoleic Acid, Erucic Acid, Nervonic Acid) 300 mg
- Astaxanthin (from wild Alaskan salmon oil) 2.5 mcg
- Botanical Antioxidant Stability System (B.A.S.S.) Proprietary Blend 12 mg
- -Organic Oregano (Origanum vulgare) (leaf) supercritical extract and Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) (leaf) supercritical extract.
Other Ingredients: Capsule (gelatin (Halal) glycerin), and tocopherols to preserve freshness.
Contains: 100% Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil
Certified gluten-free by NSF.
As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your health care practitioner of the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your health care practitioner prior to using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.