The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Vitamin D3/K2 Emulsion is a high potency blend formulated to provide nutritive support for numerous biological pathways.
Vitamin D3-K2 Emulsion is a great tasting, well absorbed emulsified formula suitable for those seeking a larger quantity of vitamin D3 in a single dose.
Vitamin D3-K2 Emulsion is designed for individuals whose diets and lifestyles may not provide adequate amounts of vitamins D3 and K2. Cholecalciferol, also known as vitamin D3, is produced when the skin is exposed to sunlight. Essential for bone health, Vitamin D3 supports a healthy inflammatory resposne, as well as cardiovascular, immune and overall health. Vitamin K2 further supports bone health due to its role in proper calcium metabolism. Vitamin D3-K2 Emulsion provides healthy amounts of vitamins D3 and K2 in a tasty, emulsified liquid that is convenient and well absorbed.
- Bone health/Calcium metabolism
- Immune support
- Cardiovascular function
- Emulsified for increased absorption and bioavailability
- Well absorbed, berry-flavored emulsion
Shake before use. Use only as directed. Take 5 drops (1/4 mL) once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Refrigerate after opening and consume promptly.
- Serving Size: 5 drops (1/4 mL)
- Servings Per Container: 120
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 5,000 IU
- Vitamin K2 (menatetrenone) 50 mcg
Other ingredients: water, organic extra virgin olive oil, MCT oil, citric acid, Vitamin E oil, stevia (leaf extract), natural orange and lime flavors, xanthan gum, and potassium sorbate.
- Vitamin D is contraindicated in those with hypercalcemia and in those with evidence of vitamin D toxicity.
- Supplemental levels of vitamin D above the U.S. RDA should be used with caution in those on digoxin or any cardiac glycoside.
- Hypercalcemia in those on digoxin may precipitate cardiac arrhythmias.
- Use of thiazide and pharmacologic doses of vitamin D may cause hypercalcemia in some.
- Dosage of vitamin D up to 60 mcg (2,400 IU)/day in healthy individuals rarely causes adverse reactions.
- Chronic doses of 95 mcg (3,800 IU)/day or greater in healthy individuals may cause hypercalcemia.
Keep your licensed healthcare practitioner informed when using this product, especially if you are pregnant or nursing.
Pregnant women and nursing mothers should use caution with vitamin D supplemental intakes greater than U.S. RDA amounts of the vitamin unless higher amounts are prescribed by their physicians. The current U.S. RDA for vitamin D is 400 IU or 10 mcg daily.
If you are taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.