The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Neutral in taste, this potent liquid supplement provides 1000 IU of vitamin D3 in just one little drop. Bioclinic Naturals Vitamin D3 is carefully blended in a mixture of medium chain triglycerides (coconut) and organic flaxseed oil.
Vitamin D is needed for intestinal calcium absorption, skeletal bone integrity as well as skeletal muscle strength and function and has been associated with overall physical fitness. Vitamin D is critical for healthy immune function and may reduce the risk of infection, especially respiratory tract infections. Given that essentially every tissue in the body has a receptor for vitamin D, it is hard to overestimate its importance.
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) likely more effective at restoring blood levels than D2 form (ergocalciferol)
- In a base of medium chain triglycerides (MCTs) and organic flaxseed oil for improved intestinal absorption\
- MCTs are absorbed directly from the GI tract, thus improving the absorption of vitamin D
- Neutral taste
- Preserved with natural vitamin E
- Liquid form is convenient for a wide range of doses
- 500 drops per bottle
1 drop 1–2 times per day or as directed by a health care professional.
Shake before use.
- Serving Size: 1 Drop (0.03 ml)
- Servings Per Container: 500
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 25 mcg (1000 IU)
Other Ingredients: Medium chain triglycerides (coconut), organic flaxseed oil and natural vitamin E.
Contains no artificial colors, preservatives, or sweeteners. No dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten. yeast, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, salt or GMOs.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Caution is advised for individuals with a hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients, sarcoidosis, lymphoma, tuberculosis, hypercalcemia or renal impairment.
If pregnant or nursing, consult healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Do not use if seal is broken.
Keep out of reach of children.
When taken with a thiazide medication (diuretic), may increase the risk for hypercalcemia. Also, vitamin D may improve insulin sensitivity and lower blood pressure, requiring a reduction in dosage of hypertension and/or diabetic medications.
For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.