The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Iodine with Sea Plant Complex
Your body does synthesize vitamin D from sunlight. However, bad weather, lower light exposure, and sunscreens can inhibit the body’s production of optimal vitamin D levels. And ironically, health-conscious people are often the most likely to develop low iodine levels. So we’ve combined this essential trace-mineral vitamin D for dual-action health support: Vitamin D3 with Sea-Iodine™.
Benefits at a Glance:
- Supports bone density, cell differentiation, and immune health
- Provides iodine, a trace mineral essential to healthy thyroid function
- Helps counteract iodine deficiency in modern healthy diets
- Shown to increase vitamin D levels with daily use
- Sea-Iodine™ derived from organic sea algae
Take one (1) capsule daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
This product is best utilized when taken with fat-containing, low fiber meals.
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 5,000 IU
- Iodine 1,000 mcg
- -from Sea-Iodine™ Complex Blend (organic kelp and bladderwrack extracts, potassium iodide)
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), maltodextrin, modified food starch, silica, stearic acid.
Individuals consuming more than 2,000 IU/day of vitamin D (from diet and supplements) should periodically obtain a serum 25-hydroxy vitamin D measurement. Do not exceed 10,000 IU per day unless recommended by your doctor.
Vitamin D supplementation is not recommended for individuals with high blood calcium levels. If you have a thyroid condition or are taking antithyroid medications, do not use without consulting your healthcare practitioner.
When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Do not exceed recommended dose.
Keep out of reach of children.