The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Helps Maintain Strong Bones
Vitamin D is needed for intestinal calcium absorption, skeletal bone integrity as well as skeletal muscle strength and function, and has been associated with overall physical fitness. Vitamin D is critical for healthy immune function, and may reduce the risk of infection, especially respiratory tract infections. Given that essentially every tissue in the body has a receptor for vitamin D, it is hard to overestimate its importance.
- In a base of organic flaxseed oil and medium chain triglycerides for improved intestinal absorption
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) likely more effective at restoring blood levels than D2 form (ergocalciferol)
- Easy to swallow and highly-bioavailable softgel
- 2000 IU vitamin D per softgel allows for easy daily dosing
1 softgel per day, or as directed by a health care professional.
- Serving Size: 1 Softgel
- Servings Per Container: 180
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 2000 IU
- Organic Flaxseed Oil 200 mg
Other Ingredients: Softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water).
Contains no artificial preservatives, colors or sweeteners; no corn, dairy, gluten, starch, wheat yeast, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs.
Caution is advised for individuals with a hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients, sarcoidosis, lymphoma, tuberculosis, hypercalcemia, or renal impairment. When taken with a thiazide medication (diuretic), may increase the risk for hypercalcemia. Also, vitamin D may improve insulin sensitivity and lower blood pressure, requiring a reduction in dosage of hypertension and/or diabetic medications.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken.
Keep out of reach of children.
For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.