The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
B-Complex - Essential For Energy Production - Nervous System Health
Vitamin B-12 (Cyanocobalamin) is a water soluble vitamin necessary for the maintenance of a healthy nervous system and for the metabolic utilization of fats and proteins.
Vitamin B-12 is also essential for the synthesis of DNA during cell division and therefore is especially important for rapidly multiplying cells, such as blood cells. In addition, adequate intake of vitamin B-12, along with folic acid and vitamin B-6, is critical for the conversion of homocysteine to methionine, thereby supporting a healthy cardiovascular system.
While B-12 is stored in the liver, dietary sources are of animal origin only (meat and dairy). Therefore, supplementation with B-12 may be especially important for strict vegetarians.
- Shake well.
- In the morning, take a 1/4 teaspoon, hold in mouth for 30 seconds, then swallow.
- Take with a meal.
Refrigerate after opening to maximize freshness.
- Serving Size: 1/4 Teaspoon (approx. 1 mL)
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 20 mg
- Thiamine (from Thiamine HCl) (Vit. B-1) 0.6 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) 1.7 mg
- Niacin (as Niacinamide) (Flush-Free) 20 mg
- Vitamin B-6 (from Pyridoxine HCl) 2 mg
- Folate (200 mcg folic acid) 333 mcg DFE
- Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 1.0 mg (1,000 mcg)
- Pantothenic Acid (from Calcium Pantothenate) 30 mg
- Stevia Extract (Leaf) 2 mg
Other Ingredients: De-ionized Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Xylitol, Malic Acid, Natural Flavors, Potassium Sorbate (as preservative), Ginger Root, Grapefruit Fiber and Cinnamon Bark Oil.
Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish or shellfish ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Non-GMO. Kosher. Vegan aand Vegetarian. Contains no alcohol.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
Contains Xylitol, do not feed to pets.
Keep out of reach of children.