The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Vitamin B12 is involved in purine and DNA synthesis and in methyl group transfer reactions, notably to homocysteine.
- A factor in the maintenance of good health
- Helps in the formation of red blood cells
- Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins
- Helps to ward off vitamin B12 deficiency
- Ideal for Vegans
Five drops taken twice daily with meals or as professionally directed. Can be taken in water or juice or directly into the mouth.
- Serving Size 5 Drops (0.275 ml)
- Servings Per Container about 54
- Amount Per Serving
- Vitamin B12 ...50µg
- (as hydroxycobalamin)
Other Ingredients: Purified water, potassium sorbate
If pregnant, nursing, or taking other medications, consult healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken.
Store in a cool, dry place.