The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Supports Nervous System Health†
- B-Complex for Maximum Effectiveness
- Supports Energy Production
- A Dietary Supplement
B-100 Tabs provide a full complement of B-Vitamins plus Choline and Inositol. Together, these vitamins work to support energy production, are critical for the healthy metabolism of homocysteine, and promote a healthy nervous system. B-Vitamins are water soluble, and with the exception of B-12, they are not stored in the body and thus require daily replenishment. Because dietary sources of B-12 are of animal origin only (meat and dairy), supplementation may be especially important for vegetarians.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 tablet daily with a meal.
This product is designed to release over an extended period of time.
- Serving Size: 1 Tablet
- Servings Per Container: 100
- Amount Per Serving:
- Thiamin (from Thiamin HCl) (Vitamin B-1) 100 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) 100 mg
- Niacin (Vitamin B-3) (as Niacinamide) 100 mg
- Vitamin B-6 (from Pyridoxine HCl) 100 mg
- Folate (as Folic Acid) 400 mcg
- Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 100 mcg
- Biotin 100 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (from Calcium Pantothenate) 100 mg
- Choline (from 100 mg Choline Bitartrate) 35 mg
- Inositol 100 mg
- PABA 10 mg
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, Stearic Acid (vegetable source), Silica and Vegetarian Coating.
Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens
For adults only.
Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do Not Eat Freshness Packet. Keep in Bottle.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening. Please Recycle.
Natural color variations may occur in this product.