The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Perfect for kids or adults.
These chewable multi-vitamin and mineral wafers are formulated with the finicky palates of children in mind. Kids who taste-tested this product gave their unanimous approval. Adults who have a hard time swallowing regular pills liked them equally well. Two tablets daily provides three times the RDA levels of vitamin C and E antioxidants, and twice the RDA for most B-vitamins. Added minerals in easy-to-absorb forms round out the formula.
Children age 4 and over: Chew 2 tablets per day with meals or as directed by healthcare professional.
Adults: Chew 2 tablets, once or twice per day with meals or as directed by healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 2 Chewable Tablets
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per 2 Tablets / % Daily Value
- Calories 15
- Total Carbohydrate 4 g 1%
- -Sugars 4 g
- --Includes 4g Added Sugars 7%
- Vitamin A 1,350 mcg RAE 150%
- -(56% (750 mcg RAE) as natural carotenes (beta-carotene, alpha-carotene and beta-cryptoxanthin) from D. salina and 44% (600 mcg RAE) as vitamin A palmitate)
- Vitamin C (as L-ascorbic acid) 180 mg 200%
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 25 mcg 125%
- Vitamin E (as RRR-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate, RRR-alpha-tocopherol) 57 mg 380%
- Vitamin K1 (as phytonadione) 80 mcg 67%
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 3 mg 250%
- Riboflavin 3.4 mg 262%
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 20 mg NE 125%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 4 mg 235%
- Folate (as Metafolin®‡ L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) 680 mcg DFE (400 mcg) 170%
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 12 mcg 500%
- Biotin (D-biotin) 300 mcg 1,000%
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium D-pantothenate) 20 mg 400%
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 5 mg 1%
- Calcium (98% as calcium citrate tetrahydrate and 2% as calcium D-pantothenate) 100 mg 8%
- Iron (as carbonyl iron) 4 mg 22%
- Iodine (from potassium iodide) 150 mcg 100%
- Magnesium (as magnesium hydroxide) 100 mg 24%
- Zinc (as zinc bisglycinate chelate) 5 mg 45%
- Selenium (as selenium amino acid complex) 70 mcg 127%
- Copper (as copper gluconate) 0.5 mg 56%
- Manganese (as manganese bisglycinate chelate) 2 mg 87%
- Chromium (as chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate) 120 mcg 343%
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum glycinate chelate) 75 mcg 167%
- Boron (as boron aspartate-citrate) 1 mg
- Vanadium (as bisglycinato oxovanadium) 50 mcg
- Natural Mixed Tocopherols (RRR-beta, RRR-delta, RRR-gamma) 0.8 mg
- Natural Mixed Carotenoids (lutein and zeaxanthin from D. salina) 16 mcg
Other Ingredients: Fructose, dextrates, stearic acid, silicon dioxide, natural cherry flavor, natural orange flavor, maltodextrin, citric acid, magnesium stearate, and licorice extract.
Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, and wheat. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, taking prescription drugs, consult yiour healthcare professional before using this product.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under the age of 6. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Do not use if shrinkwrap is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place (59°F-85°F) away from direct light.