The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Powdered Multiple Vitamin/Mineral Supplement for Children on the Spectrum
This comprehensive multiple vitamin/mineral supplement contains 28 highly bioavailable essential nutrients in amounts and ratios designed to address nutritional imbalances commonly observed in children on the spectrum.
Gastrointestinal function, including transit time and absorption issues, affects a significant percentage of individuals on the spectrum and contributes to altered nutritional requirements. Food elimination diets and a tendency to be highly selective eaters further narrow dietary sources of essential nutrients. VitaSpectrum® addresses these inadequacies by supplying balanced amounts of vitamins, minerals, and trace elements in forms that are typically well tolerated by those on the spectrum. Bioactive forms of folate, B12, and B6 are included along with naturally sourced carotenes, vitamin E, and D for optimal nutrient absorption and utilization.
Iron and copper, often contraindicated in those on the spectrum, are excluded. VitaSpectrum® formulas comply with Gluten-Free/Casein-Free (GFCF) diets. For maximum tolerance and versatility as a foundational nutritional program, herbal ingredients are avoided. The pleasant, natural citrus flavored powder formula dissolves easily in liquids or can be mixed in foods. A convenient measuring scoop is provided for accurate dosing.
- Adults or Children 4 or more years of age: 1 scoop daily with food.
- Children under 4 years of age: As directed by a healthcare professional.
- Serving Size 1 Scoop (Approx. 1 1/3 teaspoon or 5.5 grams)
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin A 1,650 mcg RAE
- -(64% (1,050 mcg RAE) as natural carotenes (beta-carotene, alpha carotene, and beta-cryptoxanthin) from D. salina and 36% (600 mcg RAE) as vitamin A palmitate)
- Vitamin C (as L-ascorbic acid) 500 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 25 mcg
- Vitamin E 97 mg
- -(as RRR-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate, RRR-alpha-tocopherol)
- Vitamin K1 (as phytonadione) 60 mcg
- Thiamine (as thiamine mononitrate) 25 mg
- Riboflavin 15 mg
- Niacin (67% as niacinamide and 33% as niacin) 60 mg
- Vitamin B6 (67% as pyridoxine HCl, 33% as pyridoxal 5’-phosphate) 15 mg
- Folate (400 mcg) 680 mcg DFE
- -(as Metafolin® calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate)
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 50 mcg
- Biotin (D-biotin) 300 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium D-pantothenate) 50 mg
- Chline (as choline bitartrate) 75 mg
- Calcium (as calcium citrate-malate complex) 300 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 150 mcg
- Magnesium (as TRAACS® magnesium bisglycinate chelate, magnesium oxide) 300 mg
- Zinc (as TRAACS® zinc bisglycinate chelate) 15 mg
- Selenium (as Se-methylseleno-L-cysteine) 100 mcg
- Manganese (as TRAACS® manganese bisglycinate chelate) 2 mg
- Chromium 150 mcg
- -(as TRAACS® chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate)
- Molybdenum (as TRAACS® molybdenum glycinate chelate) 100 mcg
- Potassium (as potassium chloride) 100 mg
- Boron (as boron glycinate complex) 2 mg
- Vanadium (as bisglycinato oxovanadium) 50 mcg
- Inositol 25 mg
- Citrus Bioflavonoids Complex 100 mg
- -(85 mg as citrus bioflavonoid extract (Citrus aurantium) (fruit/peel) (standardized to 50% hesperidin bioflavonoids) and 15 mg as hesperidin mehtyl chalcone (derived from Citrus aurantium extract) (fruit))
- Natural Mixed Tocopherols (RRR-beta, RRR-delta, RRR-gamma) 4 mg
- Natural Mixed Carotenoids (Lutein and zeaxanthin from D, salina) 20 mcg
Other ingredients: Natural citrus flavor.
Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and gluten. Contains No: artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
Produced under a strict quality management system in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and third-party quality certifications.
If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, or taking prescription drugs, consult your physician before using this product.
Do not use if shrinkwrap is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place (59°F-85°F) away from direct light.