The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Powdered Multiple Vitamin/Mineral Supplement for Children on the Spectrum
This comprehensive multiple vitamin/mineral supplement contains 28 highly bioavailable essential nutrients in amounts and ratios designed to address nutritional imbalances commonly observed in children on the spectrum.
Gastrointestinal function, including transit time and absorption issues, affects a significant percentage of individuals on the spectrum and contributes to altered nutritional requirements. Food elimination diets and a tendency to be highly selective eaters further narrow dietary sources of essential nutrients.
VitaSpectrum® addresses these inadequacies by supplying balanced amounts of vitamins, minerals, and trace elements in forms that are typically well tolerated by those on the spectrum. Bioactive forms of folate, B12, and B6 are included along with naturally sourced carotenes, vitamin E, and D for optimal nutrient absorption and utilization.
Iron and copper, often contraindicated in those on the spectrum, are excluded. VitaSpectrum® formulas comply with Gluten-Free/Casein-Free (GFCF) diets. For maximum tolerance and versatility as a foundational nutritional program, herbal ingredients are avoided. The pleasant, natural berry-pomegranate flavored powder formula dissolves easily in liquids or can be mixed in foods. A convenient measuring scoop is provided for accurate dosing.
Adults or Children 4 or more years of age: 1 scoop daily with food. Children under 4 years of age: As directed by a healthcare professional.
- Serving Size 1 Scoop (Approx. 1 1/3 Teaspoon or 5.5 g)
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value:
- Vitamin A 1,650 mcg RAE 183%
- -64% (1,050 mcg RAE) as natural carotenes (beta-carotene, alpha-carotene and beta-cryptoxanthin) from D. salina and 36% (600 mcg RAE) as vitamin A palmitate.
- Vitamin C (as L-ascorbic acid) 500 mg 556%
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 25 mcg 125%
- Vitamin E (as RRR-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate, RRR-alpha-tocopherol) 97 mg 647%
- Vitamin K1 (as phytonadione) 60 mcg 50%
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 25 mg 2,083%
- Riboflavin 15 mg 1,154%
- Niacin (67% as niacinamide, 33% as niacin) 60 mg 375%
- Vitamin B6 (67% as pyridoxine HCl and 33% as pyridoxal 5'-phosphate) 15 mg 882%
- Folate (as Metafolin®‡ L-5- methyltetrahydrofolate) 680 mcg DFE (400 mcg) 170%
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 50 mcg 2,083%
- Biotin (as D-biotin) 300 mcg 1,000%
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium D-pantothenate) 50 mg 1,000%
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 75 mg 14%
- Calcium (as calcium citrate-malate complex) 300 mg 23%
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 150 mcg 100%
- Magnesium (as TRAACS® magnesium bisglycinate chelate, magnesium oxide) 300 mg 71%
- Zinc (as zinc bisglycinate chelate) 15 mg 136%
- Selenium (as selenium amino acid complex) 100 mcg 182%
- Manganese (as manganese bisglycinate chelate) 2 mg 87%
- Chromium (as chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate) 150 mcg 429%
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum glycinate chelate) 100 mcg 222%
- Potassium (as potassium chloride) 100 mg 2%
- Boron (as boron glycinate complex) 2 mg
- Vanadium (as bisglycinato oxovanadium) 50 mcg
- Inositol 25 mg
- Citrus Bioflavonoids Complex 100 mg
- -85 mg as citrus bioflavonoid extract (Citrus aurantium) (fruit/peel) (standardized to 50% hesperidin bioflavonoids) and 15 mg as hesperidin methyl chalcone (derived from Citrus aurantium extract) (fruit).
- Natural Mixed Tocopherols (RRR-beta, RRR-delta, RRR-gamma) 4 mg
- Natural Mixed Carotenoids (lutein and zeaxanthin from D. salina) 20 mcg
Other ingredients: Natural berry-pomegranate flavor.
Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and gluten. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, planning a medical procedure or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Do not use if full-bottle shrinkwrap is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place (59°F-85°F) away from direct light.