The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
7 Enzymes, including Lactase and Cellulase + Probiotics†
As we age, our bodies may no longer produce adequate digestive enzymes to process and digest the foods we eat. Vegetarian Enzyme Complex™ contains multiple enzymes to assist in the breakdown of food and assist in the utilization of nutrients, along with the intestinal flora benefits of probiotics.
Seven enzymes, extracted exclusively from vegetarian sources and produced as a result of fungal fermentation, provide a broad range of activity to help support digestion and nutrient absorption by helping the body process fats, proteins, carbohydrates and other difficult-to-digest foods:
- Protease, Papain & Bromelain - to help break down proteins
- Lactase - helps break down lactose (milk sugars)
- Cellulase - helps break down cellulose and chitin
- Amylase - helps break down carbohydrates, such as starch and glycogen
- Lipase - helps break down lipids and improves fat utilization
Probiotics are of key importance in supporting upper and lower intestinal health by helping to promote the growth and balance of healthy intestinal flora. Vegetarian Enzyme Complex™ includes super-stable Lactospore®, which supplies 200 million friendly probiotic cells per daily 6-tablet dose. Lactospore® is a naturally microencapsulated sporiferous preparation of Lactobacillus sporogenes that is proven to deliver viable lactobacilli (friendly bacteria organisms) to the intestine. Lactospore® is room-temperature stable and highly resistant to the action of heat, gastric acids and bile.
Additional digestive support is provided by Alfalfa leaf and Betaine HCl. Alfalfa is an excellent source of nutrients and provides alkalizing benefits, while Betaine HCI is a source of hydrochloric acid and helps digest tough, fibrous foods such as meat and poultry.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take 1-2 tablets with each meal. With large or fried meals, take 2 tablets or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Serving Size 2 Tablets
- Servings per Container: 45
- Calcium (from Dicalcium Phosphate) 154mg
- Phosphorus (from Dicalcium Phosphate) 118mg
- Protease (in Hemoglobin Unit Tyrosine base) 13,000 HUT
- Amylase (in Dextrinizing Units) 4,000 DU
- Lactase (in Alphalactosidase Units) 200 ALU
- Cellulase (in Cellulase Units) 40 CU
- Lipase (in Lipase Units) 42 LU
- Papain (in Papain Units) 800 PU
- Bromelain (in Gelatin Digesting Units) 60 GDU
- Alfalfa Leaf 100mg
- Betaine HCl 6mg
- Lactospore® Lactobacillus sporogenes 4.5mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, vegetarian stearate, silica, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, polyethylene glycol.
Contains no added yeast, starch, sugar, salt, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, artificial colors, preservatives or animal products.
Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing.
Keep out of reach of children.
Glass packaging extends natural freshness and helps maintain product potency.