The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Deva Vegan Tiny Tablets Multivitamin & Mineral (Iron–Free) supplement provides a range of essential vitamins and minerals in a small, easy to swallow tablet that is ideal for those who have difficulty swallowing large pills.
Deva Vegan Tiny Tablets Multivitamin & Mineral (Iron–Free) supplement provides a range of essential vitamins and minerals in a small, easy to swallow tablet that is ideal for those who have difficulty swallowing large pills. Formulated without animal derivatives for vegans and vegetarians, this product provides 100% of the recommended daily amount of the antioxidant vitamins C and E, as well as vitamin D and most of the B-complex vitamins. It also provides a significant amount of vitamin A and, some of the essential minerals. This new formula provides an iron-free alternative to the existing Deva Tiny Tablets Multivitamin & Mineral product.
Getting vitamins and minerals each day is important for several reasons. Vitamins are involved in many processes required for the body to function properly. Particularly important are the antioxidant nutrients, which include vitamins A, C and E and the mineral selenium. Minerals, including calcium, magnesium, zinc and others, are involved in many bodily functions as well.
Deva Vegan Tiny Tablets Multivitamin (Iron-Free) provides varying amounts of vitamins and minerals while keeping the size of the pill small enough to swallow with ease. Those who usually avoid taking nutritional supplements that provide more than 100% DVs or that are difficult to swallow will welcome the ease with which Deva Tiny Tablets can become part of a daily health routine. Deva Vegan Tiny Tablets Multivitamin without Iron is extremely affordable and certified by the Vegan Society, the non-profit group that invented the word 'vegan.'
For adults, take one (1) tablet daily, preferably with a meal, or as directed by your healthcare provider.
- Serving Size: 1 Tablet
- Servings Per Container: 90
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value
- Vitamin A (Beta Carotene, Acetate) 2,500 IU 50%
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 60 mg 100%
- Vitamin D2 (Ergocalciferol) 400 IU 100%
- Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopherol) 30 IU 100%
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate) 1.5 mg 100%
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 1.7 mg 100%
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinimide) 20 mg 100%
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hcl) 2 mg 100%
- Folic Acid 200 mcg 50%
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 6 mcg 100%
- Biotin 30 mcg 10%
- Vitamin B5 (D-Calcium Pantothenate) 10 mg 100%
- Calcium (Calcium Carbonate) 20 mg 2%
- Iodine (Potassium Iodide) 75 mcg 50%
- Magnesium (Oxide) 8 mg 2%
- Zinc (Oxide) 4.5 mg 30%
- Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 35 mcg 50%
- Copper (Gluconate) 200 mcg 10%
- Manganese (Sulphate) 1 mg 50%
- Chromium (Chelate) 30 mcg 25%
- Molybdenum (Chelate) 19 mcg 25%
- Boron (Citrate) 50 mcg
- Choline (Bitartrate) 3 mg
- Inositol 3 mg
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate, silica, hypromellose, vegetable glycerin. (All of the ingredients are from non-animal sources).
Free of yeast, wheat, gluten, sugar, salt, dairy, egg, shellfish; animal products, byproducts or derivatives.
Always consult your doctor before taking any dietary supplement.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.