The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Hyaluronic Acid, also called Hyaluronan or Hyaluronate or HA, is a polysaccharide mainly found in the extracellular matrix, especially of soft connective tissues throughout the body.
One of the major components of the fluids in the eyes, joints and skin is Hyaluronic Acid.
- HA used in this product is made by a vegan-suitable fermentation process rather than the common rooster comb or other animal sources.
- The bacteria used for the fermentation is Non-GMO and non-hemolytic.
- Fermentation takes place in a plant-based growth medium without any animal products or byproducts.
For adults, take one (1) tablet daily with food, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 1 Tablet
- Servings Per Container: 90
- Amount Per Serving:
- Hyaluronic Acid (from Sodium Hyaluronate) 100 mg
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate. (All of the ingredients are from non-animal sources).
Free of yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, starch, dairy, egg, sugar, fish, shellfish, artificial colors or flavors, salt; animal products, byproducts or derivatives. Vegan.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
In order to provide peace-of-mind to consumers, the products have been registered by the Vegan Society. This non-profit organization, which first coined the phrase "vegan," has a strict and detailed process for registering vegan products.