The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Supports healthy uric acid metabolism - Promotes healthy liver enzyme activity.
Uric Acid Formula provides vitamins and herbal extracts to support healthy uric acid metabolism by promoting healthy liver enzyme activity, immune activity and alkalization.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 2 times daily between meals, or as directed by a health professional.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 120
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 125 mg
- Potassium (as potassium citrate) 100 mg
- Devil's claw (Harpagophytum procumbens and Herpagophytum zeyheri) extract (root) 100 mg
- -standardized to contain a minimum of 5% harpagosides.
- Cherry (Prunus spp.) extract (fruit) 162 mg
- Quercetin 100 mg
- Bromelain (from pineapple stem) (2,400 GDU/gram) 50 mg
- Grape (Vitis vinifera) extract (seed) (standardized to contain 92% polyphenols) 25 mg
Other Ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), maltodextrin, ascorbyl palmitate.
Gluten-free, Non-GMO and Hypoallergenic.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women.
This product is not intended to replace any dietary protocols recommended by a health professional. Bromelain and devil’s claw have caused GI upset, heartburn, nausea or diarrhea in some individuals. Rarely, devil’s claw has been associated with skin reactions, hemodynamic instability or dysmenorrhea. Consult your physician for more information.
Individuals taking ACE inhibitors, angiotensin receptor blockers or potassium-sparing diuretics may require monitoring of potassium levels. Theoretically, wild cherry and/or devil’s claw may alter the way that the liver breaks down medications metabolized by the cytochrome p450 system, altering the effects of these medications and possibly the dose needed for treatment. Bromelain, grape seed extract and devil’s claw may be contra-indicated with blood thinning medications. Quercetin is contra-indicated with immune suppressive medications. Bromelain and quercetin may be contra-indicated with certain antibiotics. Consult your physician for more information.
Keep out of reach of children.