The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
For the Temporary Relief of Symptoms Associated with Sore Throat
UNDA 312 is a homeopathic preparation.
- Adults and Children (over 12 years): Take 5 drops three times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (under 12 years): Take under the direction of your healthcare practitioner.
- Active Ingredients:
- Each drop contains -
- -Angelica archangelica (European angelica) Root 6X
- -Drosera (Sundew) Whole Plant 6X
- -Grindelia (Gum-plant) Aerial Parts 6X
- -Lamium album (Dead nettle) Aerial Parts 6X
- -Pinus sylvestris (Scotch pine) Shoots 6X
- -Rubus fruticosus (Shrubby blackberry) Leaf 6X
- -Senega officinalis (Snakeroot) Root 6X
Other Ingredients: Ethanol (beet), purified water
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult your healthcare practitioner.
If taking other medications, consult healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store in a cool. dry place.