The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
For the Temporary Relief of Symptoms Associated with Minor Throat Irritation
Unda 27 acts on detoxifying the upper respiratory system and the rhinopharynx. Antimonium, Polygala, and Cetraria all correspond to this polarity. This remedy is indicated for chronic hoarseness (throat), aphonia, laryngitis, tracheitis, and difficult expectorations.
- Bacterial Infections
- Chest Colds
- Chronic Infections
- Chronic Infectious Diseases
- Common Cold
- Hay Fever
- Head Cold
- Nicotine Addiction
- Respiratory Tract Disturbances
- Sore Throat
- Sub-optimal Enzyme Function
Adults and adolescents (12 years and older): Take 5 drops three times daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Children (under 12 years): Take under the direction of your healthcare practitioner.
- Active Ingredients / Purpose:
- Antimonium crudum (Antimonous sulfide) 12X / Voice loss
- Borago officinalis (Common borage) Leaf 4X / Irritated throat
- Cetraria islandica (Iceland moss) Whole Plant 4X / Irritated throat
- Drosera (Sudew) Whole plant 4X / Cough
- Mentha piperita (Peppermint) Aerial Parts 4X / Voice hoarseness
- Senega officinalis (Snakeroot) Root 4X / Dry throat
Other Ingredients: Ethanol (beet), purified water
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have persistent cough or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema or cough that is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus) or fever.
Stop use and ask a doctor if cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by a fever, rash, or persistent headache. A persistent coguh may be a sign of a serious condition, symptoms persist or worsen.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if seal is missing or broken.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.