The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
To help with calcium absorption and for symptoms associated with minor respiratory problems
Unda 16 has an action on the hormonal and neurovegetative systems especially when the conditions are hereditary or due to repeated childhood diseases. Unda Number 16 is indicated for all glandular irregularities, neurovegetative disorders, utero-ovarian disorders, and disorders of calcium metabolism.
- Adrenal Support
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Benign Breast Cysts
- Calcium Deposits
- Chronic Pulmonary Disease
- Disturbances of Female Endocrine Glands
- Endocrine Dysfunctions
- Female Reproductive System Support
- Fibrocystic Breast Disease (FBD)
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Infertility - Female
- Infertility - Male
- Kidney Stones: Calcium and / or Oxalate
- Male Reproductive System Support
- Menopausal support
- Neuro-vegetative Disorders
- Ovarian Cyst
- Pancreas Support
- Parathyroid Function Support
- Pineal Support
- Pituitary Support
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Sleep Disorders
- Thyroid Dysfunction
- Uterine Congestion
- Utero-ovarian Disorders
Adults and adolescents (12 years and older): Take 5 drops three times daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Children (under 12 years): Take under the direction of your healthcare practitioner.
- Active Ingredients:
- Each Drop Contains:
- Ajuga reptans Whole Plant 4X
- Argentum metallicum (Silver) 12X
- Aurum metallicum (Gold) 12X
- Drosera (Sundew) Whole Plant 4X
- Lactuca virosa (Poisonous lettuce) Whole Plant 4X
- Origanum vulgare Aerial Parts 4X
- Saxifraga granulata Aerial Parts 4X
- Senega officinalis Root (Snakeroot) 4X
- Veronica officinalis (Gypsyweed) Aerial Parts 4X
- Inactive Ingredients:
- Ethanol (beet), purified water
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema. Also ask a doctor before use if you have a cough that is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus) or fever.
Stop use and ask a doctor if cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by a fever, rash, or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
If symptoms persist or worsen, consult your healthcare practitioner.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if seal is missing or broken.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.