The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Ultra Vitamin is a comprehensive liposomal multivitamin formula.†
The Quicksilver Scientific Ultra-Vitamin Liposomal formula is a liquid sublingual multivitamin.
This comprehensive formulation is brought together in a liposome-nanoemulsion hybrid, enabling rapid intraoral absorption, increasing bioavailability to the bloodstream, and delivering these nutritional compounds intracellularly.
Tocotrienols and carotenoids in Ultra Vitamin help to encourage the antioxidant defenses. Tocotrienols offer support for superior antioxidant properties, healthy cholesterol balance, and exhibit neuroprotective properties not observed with tocopherol forms of vitamin E. The inclusion of the carotenoids lutein, zeaxanthin, and lycopene broaden the spectrum of antioxidant action, possibly in part by activating Nrf2.
Take 1 tsp. per day. Hold in mouth for 30 seconds before swallowing. May be mixed into water. Best taken on an empty stomach at least 10 minutes before meals.
Use within 60 days of opening.
- Serving Size: 5.0 mL (1 tsp.)
- Serving Per Container: 20
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin A (14% as Beta-Carotene) 7890 IU
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride) 12.5 mg
- Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin 5’-Phosphate) 7.5 mg
- Vitamin B3 (as Niacin and Niacinamide) 10 mg
- Vitamin B5 (as Calcium d-Pantothenate) 25 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 7.5 mg
- Vitamin B7 (Biotin) 500 mcg
- Vitamin B9 (as Folinic Acid) 500 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as Methyl Cobalamin) 500 mcg
- Vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate) 120 mg
- Vitamin D3 2500 IU
- Vitamin E 34 mg
- Vitamin K1 45 mcg
- Vitamin K2 45 mcg
- Betain Anhydrous (Trimethylglycine) 25 mg
- Tocotrienol 24 mg
- Lutein 3.4 mg
- Zeaxanthin 680 mcg
- Lycopene 1275 mcg
Other Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Ethanol, Vitamin E (as tocofersolan and natural mixed tocopherols), Phospholipids (from purified sunflower lecithin), Milk Thistle Extract, EDTA (as preservative), Natural Citrus Oil, and Natural Flavoring.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.