The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Supports Healthy Liver Function and Detoxification
The liver is the primary detoxification site in the body regulating conversion of harmful by- products to neutral compounds. A variety of cruciferous vegetables including broccoli and wasabi may have potent liver protective activities which include induction of a detoxifying enzyme, glutathione S-transferase (GST). The conversion of oxidized glutathione disulfide (GSSG) to its reduced state (GSH) is the body’s primary pathway for dealing with oxidative stress. This activity can be both liver protective and antiproliferative, likely via influencing levels of reactive oxygen species.
As a dietary supplement, adults take 2 capsules 1-2 times daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 2 Vegetarian Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Barberry Extract 250 mg
- -(Berberis vulgaris, root and stem)
- Dandelion 250 mg
- -(Taraxacum officinale, root)
- Bilberry Extract 200 mg
- -(Vaccinium myrtillus, fruit) (Standardized to provide 25% anthocyanidins)
- Milk Thistle Extract 175 mg
- -(Silybum marianum, fruit) (Standardized to provide 80% silymarin)
- Artichoke Extract 150 mg
- -(Cynara scolymus, leaf)
- Schisandra Extract 150 mg
- -(Schisandra chinensis, fruit) (Standardized to 2% schizandrins)
- Broccoli Extract 125 mg
- -(Brassica oleracea l., sprout) (Standardized to 500 mcg of sulforaphane)
- Wasabia japonica 50 mg
- -(rhizome) (Providing 600 mcg of isothiocyanates)
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule), ascorbyl palmitate, silica, microcrystalline cellulose.
Gluten Free. Non-GMO.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Use only if safety seal is intact.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.