The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Enhanced B-complex support for mitochondrial and nerve health.
Ultra B-Complex w/PQQ combines B-complex vitamins with PQQ to offer enhanced B-complex support for mitochondrial and nerve health.
- Thiamine and niacin help support healthy neuron cell longevity, neuronal membrane/function conduction
- 5-MTHF, methylcobalamin and vitamin B6 assist in supporting neuronal health
- PQQ is a novel B vitamin-like cofactor that encourages mitochondrial biogenesis
- Alpha lipoic acid promotes mitochondrial function, neuron membrane integrity and antioxidant defense
- Luteolin may help maintain healthy macrophage activity and nervous system health
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1 - 2 times daily, with meals.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving:
- Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) 125 mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2 and 60% riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2)) 12.7 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide and 8% inositol hexaniacinate (no-flush niacin)) 108 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 7% pyridoxal 5' phosphate (activated B6)) 96.7 mg
- Folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF) 667 mcg DFE (400 mcg L-5-MTHF)
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 1,000 mcg
- Biotin 400 mcg
- Panthothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5) 100 mg
- Alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid) 100 mg
- Luteolin 20 mg
- BioPQQ® pyrroloquinoline quinone disodium salt 10 mg
other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
Gluten Free. Non-GMO. Hypoallergenic.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication, have a medical condition, or planning any medical procedure, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Folic acid may adversely interact with chemotheraputic drugs. Consult your physician for more information.
Alpha lipoic acid has been associated with nausea and skin rash in some sensitive individuals. Luteolin is not recommended for individuals with sensitivity to botanicals from the Asteraceae/Compositae family. Consult your physician for more information.
Use only if safety seal is intact.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store tighly closed in cool, dry place.