The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Good for use at home or on-the-go, Ultimate Flora™ Extra Care Probiotic Go Pack 50 Billion is a high-potency formula with 12 scientifically studied Bifidobacterium and Lactobacillus strains designed to help re-establish digestive balance for those who experience occasional discomfort.
When taken regularly, it also helps promote digestive and immune health so you feel better, lighter, and more energized.
- 50 billion live cultures per capsule
- 12 scientifically studied probiotic strains
- Helps relieve digestive discomfort
- Promotes digestive and immune health
- Once daily, delayed-release capsule for targeted delivery
Ultimate Flora™ Extra Care Probiotic Go Pack 50 Billion comes in a convenient, travel-ready blister pack. It contains 12 scientifically studied strains for those with occasional digestive discomfort. When taken regularly, this powerful, high-potency probiotic also helps restore your body’s good, natural flora, and promotes digestive and immune health. With no refrigeration required, all Ultimate Flora Go Packs are good for use at home or on-the-go. This formula is dairy and gluten free.
For best results, take one (1) capsule daily, with or without food.
- Amount Per Serving:
- Extra Care Probiotic Culture Blend 50 Billion
- Bifido Probiotic Blend 30 Billion CFU
- -Bifidobacterium lactis
- -Bifidobacterium longum
- -Bifidobacterium bifidum
- -Bifidobacterium intantis
- Lacto Probiotic Blend 20 Billion CFU
- -Lactobacillus acidophilus
- -Lactobacillus casei
- -Lactobacillus paracasei
- -Lactobacillus plantarum
- -Lactobacillus salivarius
- -Lactobacillus rhamnosus
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, capsule (hypromellose, gellan gum) and L-Leucine.
Free of gluten, dairy, and soy. No artificial ingredients.
Consult your healthcare professional before using this or any product if you are pregnant, nursing, or under medical supervision.
Keep out of reach of children.
No refrigeration required. Store at 77°F or below.
Manufactured in the USA in a GMP facility.