The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
TruFiber™ is a soluble fiber with Bifidogenic enzymes uniquely formulated to stimulate probiotics.
TruFiber™ has been shown to improve the following conditions:
- Constipation and poor elimination
- Diarrhea and loose stools
- Poor absorption of calcium and magnesium
- Low Bifidobacteria levels in colon
- Low Lactobacillus CFU in small intestine
- High cholesterol and triglycerides
The most common response to taking TruFiber™ is improved regularity with more uniform stool consistency and intestinal comfort. Improvements in nutrient absorption result in enhanced energy and a greater feeling of wellness.
There is no grit, no taste and it dissolves clear. One scoop is 3.6 grams, two scoops is 14% of your daily fiber. Each bottle contains 50 scoops.
Use one scoop of TruFiber®, place into container and add 8-12 ounces of liquid while stirring. Additional mixing may be needed depending on liquid type and temperature. Shaker bottle can be used.
- Serving Size: 3.6 g (approx one scoop)
- Servings Per Container: 50
- Amount per Serving
- Calories 15
- Total Carbohydrates 3582 mg
- -Soluble dietary fiber (SunFiber or partially hydrolyzed guar gum) 3348 mg
- -Soluble dietaryfiber (Inulin) 180 mg
- Bifidogenic Enzymes (Fiberase) 54 mg
- -Cellulase (2,500 CU-FCC Method)
- -Hemicellulase (5,500 HCU)
- -Pectinase (22 endo-PG)
Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, cassava dextrin, potato dextrin, silicon dioxide, calcium carbonate.
TruFiber is vegan. Contains no milk, eggs, gluten, wheat, soy, casein, nuts, seafood or beef products.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
May cause choking if taken with insufficient water or beverage.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.