The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Lyme disease-causing Borrelia, Babesia and other related nosodes.
Nosodes are homeopathic attenuations of pathological organs, tissues or causative agents such as bacteria, fungi, ova, excretions or secretions, parasites, virus particles and/or yeast disease products. A nosode is similar to an allopathic vaccination, but without the thiomersal, aluminum hydroxide, MSG, gelatins, and other harmful ingredients found in immunizations. Nosodes have been used throughout homeopathy’s history and are recognized in all homeopathic pharmacopoeias throughout the world. Even so, it is important to note that a nosode does not have the same action as a vaccine and should not be substituted for it.
The natural immune response is probably the mechanism to describe how the homeopathic nosode works. The natural immune response does not stimulate antibody formation and immune memory is limited most likely due to circulating T-Helper cells and other mechanisms. Repeated dosing of the nosode may reduce one’s susceptibility to a pathogen by providing a response template for the immune system and the cell walls. As a result, nosodes may assist the body in recognizing a disease-causing entity and may stimulate a level of natural protection that aids in the elimination of pathogens and/or the susceptibility toward symptoms.
Nosode formulas are primarily intended to aid with chronic/miasmatic conditions, although some lower potency formulas are available for complementing more aggressive treatments of acute/sub-acute conditions and stimulating drainage.
- Place drops under tongue 30 minutes before/after meals.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 10 drops up to 3 times per day.
- Consult a physician for use in children under 12 years of age.
- For aid with future resistance and recovery, take 10 to 15 drops once weekly or monthly.
- After opening, close container tightly and store at room temperature away from heat.
- Active ingredients:
- Equal parts of all the following at 30X, 60X: Anaplasma phagocytophilium, Babesia microti, Bartonella henselae, Borrelia afzelii, Borrelia andersonii, Borrelia andersonii, Borrelia burgdorferi, Borrelia garinii, Borrelia japonica, Colorado tick fever, Ehrlichia chaffeensis, Herpes virus #6, Mycoplasma fermentans, Rickettsia Burnetti, Rickettsia rickettsii, Tularemia.
- Inactive ingredients:
- 20% ethanol, purified water.
For professional use only.
If pregnant or nursing, ask a health care professional before use.
If you are taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Persistent symptoms may be a sign of a serious condition. If symptoms persist or are accompanied by a fever, rash, or persistent headache, consult a doctor.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a pison control center right away.
Tamper resistant. If seal is broken, do not use.
Keep out of reach of children.