The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Therapeutic Pain Relieving Patches†
Thera-Derm is designed specifically for the soft tissue support needed during and after the treatment of musculo-skeletal trauma. Sports related injuries, arthritis, rheumatism, strains, and other related conditions are associated with symptoms of pain and inflammation. These symptoms can often impair the healing process; over time the swelling associated with these conditions can diminish proper circulation. Not only can this allow toxins and dead tissue to conjugate in the affected area, but it also inhibits delivery of the necessary products which feed and repair ligaments and connective tissues. Applied as an adhesive patch, the combined properties of the Chinese Herbs found in Thera-Derm work to initiate the removal of toxins, stimulate blood circulation, control pain, and help to loosen tight, spastic, or cramped muscles.
- For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with theumatic pain, simple back ache, arthritic conditions, strains, pulled ligaments, bruises and sprains.
For adults and children twelve years of age and older. APPLY TO CLEAN, DRY SKIN ONLY. Remove protective backing and apply to affected area for relief. To ensure maximum potency, patches should be of ample size to allow for adequate support in, around and to the affected area. With exception for the use of on small joints (fingers, toes, etc...) patches should not be cut smaller than enclosed size. Discard patch after each use; individual patches are intended for one application only. Up to two patches may be applied daily for a period of ten hours total, or as directed by a qualified healthcare professional. The best noted treatment schedule is to apply the patch in the evening, preferably at bedtime, and allow it to work for a period of eight to ten hours.
TheraDerm Patch is not a heat patch. Even though it has a warming effect over the first few hours, when the warmth subsides, its therapeutic effects are not finished. Its benefits peak during the additional six to eight hours of application.
If condition worsens or if pain persists for more than seven days, discontinue use of this product and consult a physician. For children under twelve, consult a physician before use.
Each patch provides the following ingredients:
- Rehmanniae Radix, Angelicae Dahuricae Radix, Angelicae Sinensis Radix, Paeoniae (Ovatea) Tadix Rubra, Notopterygii Rhizoma, Linderae Radix, Angelicae Laxiflorae Radix, Scrophulariae Radix, Commiphora Myrrha, Pini Resina, Resinae et Balsami, Olibanum, Menthol, Zinci Oxydum
- Mentha Arvensis, Pini Resina and Scrophulariae dilate blood vessels and work to flush out the effected area. This vasodilation opens the way for other circulatory agents such as Rehmanniae, Angelica Sinensis and Paeoniae, which nourish blood supplies and prepare the liver for the removal of dead cells.
- While this cleansing process is in effect, other synergistic herbs such as Angelicae Dahuricae, Lindera, Commiphora and Olibanum, which produce sudorific effects (induce sweating,) can further dispel inflammation, relaxing muscles and controlling pain.
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Not designed to be used in conjunction with a heating pad or any external analgestic ointments.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucus membranes, open wounds, or damaged or sensitive skin.
If there are any questions of sensitivity, try a small piece of the patch on the forearm for 30 minutes before first use (if rash, redness, or itching is noted, wash area thoroughly and discontinue use).
If prone to allergic reactions from aspirin or salicylates, or if pregnant or nursing, consult a qualified healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach opf children.