The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
5 Billion CFU multispecies probiotic formula to meet the special needs of infants.
BY ADDING THIS PRODUCT TO YOUR CART, YOU AGREE TO OUR HEAT SENSITIVE PRODUCT POLICY.
Ther-Biotic® for Infants and children is a 10-species probiotic blend, in a base of inulin, designed to safely meet the metabolic, intestinal, and immune support needs of infants and young children. This formula supports a normal infant microbiota that can be easily disrupted by cesarean section delivery, formula feedings, medications, environmental exposures, or maternal diet. Each scoop (0.5 gram) provides 5 billion CFU. Safe gastrointestinal, metabolic, and immune support.
- Clean and hypoallergenic for optimal results
- Powder can be mixed with breast milk, formula, or food
- Children over 12 months: 1 scoop, 1-2 times daily.
- Infants 6-12 months: 1 scoop daily.
Mix into foods or beverages or as directed by a healthcare professional. Breast-feeding mothers can add powder to expressed milk or place small amounts on nipple or finger.
- Serving Size: 1 Scoop (Approximately 0.5 grams)
- Servings Per Container: 120
- Amount Per Serving:
- Proprietary Probiotic Blend (5 billion CFU) 500 mg
- Lactobacillus species 2.5 billion CFU in a base of inulin (derived from chicory root) 150 mg
- -Lactobacillus rhamnosus
- -Lactobacillus casei
- -Lactobacillus paracasei
- -Lactobacillus gasseri
- -Lactobacillus salivarius
- Bifidobacterium species 2.5 billion CFU in a base of inulin (derived from chicory root) 350 mg
- -Bifidobacterium infantis
- -Bifidobacterium bifidum
- -Bifidobacterium longum
- -Bifidobacterium breve
- -Bifidobacterium lactis
Other Ingredients: None.
Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, and soybeans. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
Do not feed powder directly to infants or children.
If the infant or child has a medical condition, is taking prescription drugs, or under the age of 6 months, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Do not use if full-bottle shrinkwrap is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
Refrigerate and keep tightly closed to maintain product potency.