The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Target gb-X1M contains Ecologic BARRIER, a proprietary multispecies probiotic. The bacterial strains of Ecologic BARRIER have been selected for their capacity to strengthen intestinal barrier integrity and support healthy immune and inflammatory response.
The gut microbiota supports many normal functions including deterrence of undesirable bacteria through nutrient competition, adhesion inhibition, and the luminal pH environment. Healthful bacteria also support intestinal barrier function and influence innate and adaptive immune responses. One of the most intriguing aspects of a healthy microbiota is the cognitive influence via the gut-brain axis2, which includes functions such as neurotransmitter and cytokine production along with the beneficial activity of bacterial metabolites such as butyrate. Target gb-X'' strains were specifically selected to support the gut-brain axis and have demonstrated a positive effect on healthy mood.
Dissolve the content of 1 sachet daily in water (3-4 oz.), preferably lukewarm, and stir before consumption. Take on an empty stomach in the morning, before bed, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Suitable for children from the age of 1 year.
- Serving Size: 1 Sachet (Approx. 2 g)
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Sachet:
- Calories 5
- Total Carbohydrate 2 g
- Sodium 70 mg
- Potassium (as potassium chloride) 35 mg
- Ecologic BARRIER Probiotic Blend (5 billion CFU): Lactobacillus casei W56, Lactobacillus acidophilus W37, Lactobacillus brevis W63, Lactococcus lactis ssp. lactis W58, Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis W52, Lactococcus lactis ssp. lactis W19, Lactobacillus salivarius W24, Bifidobacterium bifidum W23, Bifidobacterium lactis W51 - 2 g
Other ingredients: Maize starch, maltodextrin, inulin, polydextrose, vegetable protein, magnesium sulfate, and manganese sulfate.
Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten and soybeans.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily serving. When antibiotics are used, wait 2-3 hours before using this product.
- When antibiotics are used, wait 2 - 3 hours before using this product.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if shrinkwrap is broken or missing.
Shelf Stable. Store in a cool, dry place (59°F - 85°F) away from direct light.