The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Shelf-stable, Prebiotic and probiotic combination to support G.I. function comfort
Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG is a probiotic strain selected for its ability to support healthy gut microflora, G.I. function, abdominal comfort, and occasional diarrhea. As an immunomodulator, it helps to moderate immune response in some individuals and promote immune function in others. Research indicates that it affects the expression of genes involved in immune cell response, cytokine production, cell growth and differentiation, cell-to-cell signaling interactions, cell adhesion, and more.
- Synbiotic probiotic and prebiotic combination
- Offers 6 billion CFU of Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG
- Human origin strain, identified for its resistance to gastric acidity, adhesion properties, and ability to support a healthy gut microflora
- Contains 900 mg Bimuno® B-GOS (B-galacto-oligosaccharide) prebiotic to promote Bifidobacteria in the G.I. trac
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian, shelf-stable ingredients
2 capsules, 1-3 times daily, with or between meals.
- Serving Size: 2 Vegetable Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 90
- Amount Per Serving:
- Bimuno® B-galactooligosaccharide (B-GOS) 900 mg
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG 6 Billion CFU
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose).
Gluten Free. Non-GMO. Vegetarian.
Probiotics may be contraindicated for immunocompromised individuals. If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are immunocompromised, or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Use only if safety seal is intact.
Keep out of reach of children.