The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
A packed C complex; completely natural from plants with no synthetic vitamin C and a potent selection of plant polyphenols.
Are you tired of ascorbic acid Vitamin C, that is, vitamin C synthesized from corn sugar? Even though it fits the strictly defined molecular structure of Vitamin C, it is really not the form encountered in food. Indeed, some persons are even allergic to synthetic vitamin C.
Vibrant Health's Super Natural C takes advantage of recent developments in botanical research and development to combine high ORAC value plant extracts with natural vitamin C from certified organic Acerola berry, certified organic Amla and wild crafted Camu-camu extracts. The result is a 100% natural vitamin C from plant sources.
- Natural Vitamin C complex, Rich in polyphenols, some of the most powerful antioxidants known
- Inhibits collagenase and esastase enzymes
- Promotes tissue repair
- Supports immunity
- Resists inflammation
- Resists degenerative, age related changes
- Helps support sustainable agriculture in the Amazon basin
- Contains Whole-Food Bioflavinoids
- Contains No Genetically Modified Materials
- Contains No Added Ascorbic Acid
- Safe for Vegetarians
As a dietary supplement, take two (2) capsules daily or more as directed by a health professional.
- Serving Size: 2 capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving /% Daily Value*
- Vitamin C 266 mg 443%
- Orgen-C certified organic (from Amla fruit extract, 50% vitamin C) 150 mg 250%
- Wildcrafted Camu camu berry (17% vit. C) 68 mg 113%
- Acerola berry extract (certified organic, 21% vitamin C) 42 mg 70%
- Orgen-CR certified organic (from Amla fruit extract; 5% vit. C; 10% flavonoids; 45% polyphenols) 6 mg 10%
- Grape seed extract (95% polyphenols) 64 mg **
- Acai berry juice concentrate 40 mg **
- Amla extract (50% polyphenols, 10% beta-glucogallin) 40 mg **
- Green tea leaf extract (98% polyphenols, 50% EGCG) 40 mg **
- Pomegranate extract (70% ellagic acid) 40 mg **
- BioPerine pepper extract 10 mg **
- Quercetin (from sophora japonica fruit extract) 4 mg **
- Wild blueberry whole fruit 3.88 mg **
- Resveratrol (knotweed root extract) 2 mg **
- Raspberry seed 1 mg **
- Cranberry whole fruit 0.972 mg **
- Prune whole fruit 0.972 mg **
- Wild bilberry whole fruit 0.972 mg **
- Strawberry whole fruit 0.972 mg **
- Tart cherry whole fruit 0.852 mg **
*Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. **Daily value not established
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
The Amazon Rainforest is under tremendous environmental pressure. Twenty thousand square miles are logged yearly to graze cattle. This practice not only destroys the habitat of the most diverse group of species on the planet, it seriously compromises global health and the local Amazonian communities. Fortunately, wildcrafting camu camu berries is more profitable than clearing rainforest and grazing cattle. Thus, local communities now have the opportunity to create a sustainable economy based upon their ancient traditions of wildcrafting camu camu. Gathering berries for SPL’s Camu Camu allows them to preserve their traditional practices, live satisfying lives and protect the rainforest. Vibrant Health is glad to support wldcrafting initiatives .