The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
An excellent medium strength one-per-day multi vitamin and mineral tablet.
This formula is ideal for men, menopausal women and others not requiring additional dietary iron. New research suggests that fewer people than previously determined require more iron than they get in food.
Contains 25 mg of B vitamins, plus extra minerals.
Can be used during pregnancy with 1000 mcg of folic acid.
All You Need Is One
1 tablet per day or as directed by a health professional.
- Serving Size: 1 tablet
- Servings Per Container: 90
- Amount Per Serving:
- Total carbohydrate <1 g
- Vitamin A (100% as beta carotene) 3333 IU
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 150 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 400 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate) 50 IU
- Thiamine (as thiamine hydrochoride) 25 mg
- Riboflavin 25 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 50 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 25 mg
- Folic acid 800 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 50 mcg
- Biotin 25 mcg
- Pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) 25 mg
- Calcium (as calcium carbonate and calcium citrate) 125 mg
- Iodine (from kelp) 100 mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium oxide and magnesium citrate) 50 mg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 10 mg
- Selenium ( as selenium chelate) 20 mcg
- Manganese (as manganese citrate) 5 mg
- Chromium (as chromium chelate) 100 mcg
- Potassium (as potassium citrate) 10 mg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 20 mg
- Para-Aminobenzoic Acid 25 mg
- Inositol 50 mg
- Glutamic Acid Hydrochloride 25 mg
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate (vegetable grade).
Contains no artificial preservatives, color or sweeteners; no dairy.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Sealed for your protection.
- Do not use if seal on cap is broken.
For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.