The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Acid-Resistant, Vegan-Suitable, Digestive Enzymes
Spectrum Enzymes is a cost-effective, non-prescription, broad-spectrum, digestive enzyme formula suitable for vegans and designed to support the digestion of fat, protein, carbohydrate, fiber, and lactose.
This comprehensive formula contains lipase, proteases, alpha-galactosidase, hemicellulase, papain, lactase, and other key digestive enzymes. Spectrum Enzymes works in a wide pH range - unlike porcine pancreatin, which works in a narrow pH range.
- Take one to two capsules daily, or use as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If necessary, capsules may be opened and contents sprinkled over food.
Keep closed in a cool, dry place.
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Protease (ph 3.0-9.0) 120,000 HUT
- Papain (from papaya) 50,000 TU
- Bromelain (from pineapple) 120 GDU
- Amylase 4,000 SKB
- Amyloglucosidase (Glucoamylase) 30 AG
- Cellulase 4,000 CU
- Beta-Glucanase 50 BGU
- Alpha-Galactosidase 400 GAL
- Invertase 2,000 Sumner
- Peptidase (29 DPPIV) 2,400 HUT
- Pectinase 70 Endo PG
- Lactase 700 ALU
- Phytase 20 U
- Acid Stable Protease (pH 2.0-3.5) 400 HUT
- Lipase 1,200 FIP
- Xylanase 300 XU
- Hemicellulase 200 HCU
Other Ingredients: HPMC (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, and silica.
Does Not Contain: Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, or artificial sweeteners.
Maltodextrin (derived from corn) is used to standardize enzyme activity.
Manufactured in a GMP compliant facility.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, or planning any medical procedure.
Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner.
Tamper resistant package - Do not use if outer seal is damaged or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.