The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Spectra Oranges™ is a tasty combination of fresh fruits and vegetables blended with an array of energizing nutrients.
Green Coffee Bean extract provides natural caffeine and chlorogenic acids to support energy levels without the negative effects associated with caffeinated beverages. DMG, taurine, inositol, and White Panax Ginseng further enhance this fast-acting formula. Providing 3,000 ORAC units per serving, Spectra Oranges™ is a smart and delicious way to start your morning.
As a dietary supplement, mix 1 rounded scoop (10 g) in 6-8 ounces of cold water or juice, 1 to 2 times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size: 1 Rounded Scoop (10 g)
- Calories... 40
- Calories from Fat... <1
- Total Fat... <0.5 g
- Total Carbohydrates... 8 g
- Sugars... 4 g
- Fiber... 2 g
- Protein... 1 g
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 200 mg
- Riboflavin 12 mg
- Iron 0.16 mg
- Sodium 14.3 mg
- Proprietary Fruit Blend 3850 mg
- (Containing Oranges, Peaches, Nectarines, Tangerines, Cantaloupe, Pineapple, Clementines, Papaya, Apricot, Mango, Kumquat, Persimmons)
- Soluble Fiber (Fibersol-2™ brand)... 1,500 mg
- Proprietary Vegetable Blend... 1400 mg
- (Containing Carrots,Yams, Pumpkin, Butternut squash, Rutabaga)
- Proprietary Energy Blend... 800 mg
- (Containing Taurine, Inositol, DMG HCl and White Panax Ginseng)
- Green Coffee Bean Extract... 450 mg
- yielding Polyphenols... 292.5 mg
- Chloregenic Acid... 225 mg
- Caffeine... 13.5 mg
- CoEnzyme Q10... 20 mg
- Stevia Leaf Extract... 35 mg
Other Ingredients: natural orange and vanilla flavors, banana powder, citric acid.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
If inner seal is broken, do not use.
Color of this product may vary due to color variations of the natural ingredients.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not Refrigerate
This product is packaged by weight, not by volume. Some settling may occur.