The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Lecithin is a phosphatide containing the lipotropic factors choline and inositol which regulate fat metabolism in the body.
Although lecithin itself is a lipid (fat), it is partially soluble in water and thus acts as an emulsifying agent, enabling fats to be dispersed in water. This supports both absorption of fats and fat-soluble nutrients and in removal of fats from the body. But its value doesn’t end there. Cell membranes, which regulate the flow of nutrients into and out of cells, are largely composed of lecithin. The body’s highest concentration of lecithin is in the vital organs. It makes up about 30% of the dry weight of the brain and nearly two-thirds of the fat in the liver.
One teaspoon may be added to cereal, soup, or mixed into gravies, meatloaf, hamburgers, etc. It will also add a delicious flavor to your favorite milkshake or vegetable juice cocktail.
- Serving Size: 1 tablespoon (7 grams)
- Servings Per Container: 65
- Amount Per Serving /% Daily Value
- Calories 49
- -Calories from Fat 34 / 6%
- Total Fat 4.0 g / 6%
- -Saturated Fat 1.0 g / 4%
- -Monounsaturated Fat 0.4 g
- -Polyunsaturated Fat 2.3 g
- Primary Acid Insolubles
- - Phosphatidyl Choline 1.7 g
- - Choline From Phosphatidyl Choline 250 mg / 45%
- - Phosphatidyl Ethanolamine 1.4 g
- - Phosphatidyl Inositol 1.0 g
- - Glycolipids 1.0 g
If pregnant or breast-feeding, consult healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place, tightly closed.