The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Somno-Pro promotes a restful, relaxed state and relieves occasional sleeplessness so you can wake up feeling refreshed and energized—without the groggy or hangover feeling.
L-Theanine, 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) and melatonin have all been shown to independently improve sleep quality and quantity, and/or lessen anxiety.
- Addresses every facet of insomnia: difficulty initiating sleep, difficulty maintaining sleep, waking too early in the morning and waking groggy
- Reduces anxiety and nervous system excitation, which can inhibit sleep
- Safe, without the side effects of prescription or over-the-counter (OTC) medications
- Enteric coated to reduce the risk of nausea
2 softgels 30–45 minutes before bedtime or as directed by a health care professional.
- Serving Size: 2 Softgels
- Servings Per Container: 45
- Amont Per Serving:
- Suntheanine® L-Theanine 200 mg
- 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) (Griffonia simplicifolia) (seed) 30 mg
- Melatonin (vegetarian source) 3 mg
Other ingredients: Softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water), organic flaxseed oil, yellow beeswax, non-GMO sunflower lecithin, enteric coating (purified water, ethylcellulose, medium chain triglycerides (coconut), oleic acid, sodium alginate, stearic acid), soy lecithin.
Contains no artificial preservatives, colors or sweeteners; no corn, dairy, gluten, starch, wheat or yeast
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a hormonal disorder, diabetes, liver or kidney disease, cerebral palsy, seizure disorders, migraine, depression and/or hypertension.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking carbidopa or drugs/supplements with serotonergic activity. These may include but are not limited to L-tryptophan, S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe), St. John’s wort, antidepressants, pain killers, over-the-counter cough and cold medication containing dextromethorphan, antinausea medication and antimigraine medication.
- If symptoms worsen or persist for more than 3 weeks (chronic insomnia), consult a health care practitioner.
- Some people may experience diarrhea, nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain. Discontinue use if you show signs of weakness, oral ulcers, skin changes or abdominal pain accompanied by severe muscle pain.
- Do not use if you are taking blood pressure, immunosuppressive or sedative/hypnotic medication or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or have scleroderma.
- Do not drive or use machinery for 5 hours after taking melatonin.
If pregnant, nursing or taking other medications, consult healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
L-Theanine is known to have a hypotensive effect in some individuals, and concomitant use of antihypertensive drugs may potentiate their activity.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken.
For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.