The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
L-Theanine, 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP), and melatonin have all been shown to independently improve sleep quality and quantity, and/or lessen anxiety.
- Addresses every facet of insomnia: difficulty initiating sleep, difficulty maintaining
- sleep, waking too early in the morning and waking groggy
- Reduces anxiety and nervous system excitation, which can inhibit sleep
- Safe without the side effects of prescription or over-the-counter (OTC) medications
- Convenient and fast acting
- Delicious tropical fruit flavored chewable
Chew 2 tablets, 30-45 minutes before bedtime or as directed by a health care professional.
- Serving Size: 2 tablets
- Servings Per Container: 45
- Amount Per Serving:
- Total Calories 15
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Sugars 3 g
- Suntheanine® L-Theanine 200 mg
- 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) (from Griffonia simplicifolia) (seed) 30 mg
- Melatonin 3 mg
Other Ingredients: Organic cane juice, stearic acid, xylitol, natural flavours (pineapple, banana, pomegranate, mango, passion fruit, peach), citric acid.
While no specific contraindication exists or is predicted, data is lacking for use during pregnancy, lactation, and in children, and the dosage may need to be reduced for those less than 18.
- Consult a health care professional prior to use if you have a hormonal disorder, diabetes, liver or kidney disease, cerebral palsy, seizure disorders, migraine, depression and/or hypertension or if you have scleroderma.
- Consult a health care professional prior to use if you are taking carbidopa or drugs/supplements with serotonergic activity. These may include, but are not limited to L-tryptophan, S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe), St. John’s wort, antidepressants, pain killers, over-the-counter cough and cold medication containing dextromethorphan, antinausea and antimigraine medication.
- If symptoms worsen or persist for more than 3 weeks (chronic insomnia), consult a health care professional.
- Some people may experience diarrhea, nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain. Discontinue use if you show signs of weakness, oral ulcers, skin changes or abdominal pain accompanied by severe muscle pain.
- Do not use if you are taking blood pressure, immunosuppressive or sedative/hypnotic medication.
- Do not drive or use machinery for 5 hours after taking melatonin.
If pregnant, nursing or taking other medications, consult healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
L-Theanine is known to have a hypotensive effect in some individuals, and concomitant use of antihypertensive drugs may potentiate their activity.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken.
For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.