The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
HE SHOU WU Combination Traditional Chinese Medicine for Hair Loss, and Pre-Mature Grey Hair†
- The Legend of HE SHOU WU:
- Long ago, old Mr. He became lost in the forest. Years later, those who found him were astonished. The old man's hair had turned from white to black. In order to sustain himself, he lived on the root of the common wild vine, Polygoni Multiflori. Today, this herb bears his name HE SHOU WU (Old Mr. He). In the West this root is known as HE SHOU WU or FoTi.
- HE SHOU WU Today:
- Modern day doctors of Oriental Medicine use this herb to Strengthen the Blood and assist the JING in order to benefit the hair, defend against premature hair loss or greying, and to regulate excessive aging. Dr. Shen's SHOU WU Pill contains five years or older, export grade (the highest) HE SHOU WU (90%). Small amounts (5%) of premium Poria are added to enhance digestability and absorption. CHUAN XIONG (5%) is added as a messenger herb, to invigorate the HE SHOU WU and direct the action of the formula upward to the head.
Use SHOU WU PILLS for
- Premature Hair Loss
- Premature Grey Hair
- Dry or Brittle Hair
- Damaged Hair
Take as a daily supplement, 1 to four tablets, two to three times a day, or as prescribed
- COURSE OF USE:
- 3 or more weeks.
- HE SHOU WU, Fleece Flower Root - Polygoni Multiflori
- Strengthens the Liver and Kidneys, Benefits the Hair, Nourishes the Blood, Benefits and Retains the Essence, Detoxifies Fire Poison, Moistens the Intestines, Expels Wind from the Skin.
- CHUAN XIONG, Szechuan Lovage - Ligusticum Wallichi
- Invigorates the Blood, Promotes the Circulation of Qi, Expels Wind, Moves the Qi Upward
- FU LING, Hoelen Mushroom - Poria Cocos Sclerotum
- Quiets the Heart, Calms the Spirit, Harmonizes the Middle, Strengthens Stomach/Spleen
No added candy coating, starches, dyes, drugs, unlisted ingredients, or chemical solvents are used. Endangered species are never used (plant or animal). Dr. Shen's tablets contain no animal products.
HE SHOU WU is generally considered safe for everyone, nevertheless pregnant women are advised to consult with their health care providers before using any supplement.
Traditional Chinese Medicine, when used properly, is powerful and reliable, but it can also be complex. Self-diagnosis and self-treatment aren't recommended for chronic, recurring, or serious illness.
Keep out of reach of children.
We believe that Dr. Shen's Shou Wu Pills are more effective than similar products imported from China, because Dr. Shen uses premium quality export grade herbs, rather than the B Grade herbs that are normally used to make pills in China. Dr. Shen also imports their herbs whole, rather than as powder, so the herbs can be identified as being the correct species and grade. The Dr. Shen brand laboratory tests each batch of raw materials in the USA before tableting. Herbs are tested for heavy metals, mold, and harmful bacteria. Tablets are further tested for dissolvability. Dr. Shen's Shou Wu Pills are then coated with a thin vegetable glaze for easy swallowing.