The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Traditional support for healthy prostate function
As men age, the function of their prostate gland tends to change. This change during the normal aging process can cause alterations in the functioning of urinary health, including hesitancy, urgency, and increased frequency of urination.
- Studies indicate that saw palmetto may be able to inhibit the conversion of testosterone to its more active and potentially deleterious form, dihydrotestosterone (DHT), via inhibition of alpha-5- reductase. Saw palmetto not only inhibits the binding of DHT to cellular receptors, but also has alpha1-adrenoceptor-inhibitory properties. Alpha1-adrenoceptor antagonism may be responsible for saw palmetto’s ability to provide support to the urinary tract and prostate. Saw palmetto extracts have also been found to inhibit the biosynthesis of proinflammatory prostaglandins and leukotrienes.
As a dietary supplement, adults take 1 capsule twice daily between meals or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving:
- Saw Palmetto Herbal Extract (berry) (Serenoa repens) 160 mg
- -standardized to provide 35% fatty acids
- Saw Palmetto (berry) (Serenoa repens) (non-standardized) 100 mg
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate, silica and microcrystalline cellulose.
Gluten free and Non-GMO.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women.
If you are trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.