The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Support for occasional stress
Helps provide broad-spectrum adaptogen support.
- May moderate occasional mental and physical stress release
- May encourage cardiovascular health
- May help maintain endurance
- May encourage healthy glucose metabolism and cellular function
Rhodiola rosea, a Siberian plant also known as Golden root, has been used traditionally for hundreds of years. Rhodiola rosea is derived from the root and standardized to contain 3% total rosavins and a minimum of 1% salidrosides. Hypo-allergenic plant fiber is derived from pine cellulose.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 1–2 times daily between meals.
- Amount Per Serving:
- rhodiola (rhodiola rosea) extract (root) 100 mg
- -standardized to contain 3% total rosavins and 1% salidrosides
Other Ingredients: hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water).
Gluten-free, Non-GMO and Hypoallergenic.
If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product.
Rhodiola may be contraindicated for individuals taking adrenergic-blocking and antiarrhythmic medications. Consult your physician for more information.
Keep out of reach of children.