The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Allergy Relief for Kids
RhinAllergy Kids pellets temporarily relieve upper respiratory allergies such as itchy and watery eyes, sneezing, runny nose, and itchy throat and nose. RhinAllergy quick-dissolving pellets are sweet-tasting, do not cause drowsiness, and have no known interactions with other medications. The pellets are recommended for children age 2 and up.
- Approximately 80 quick-dissolving pellets per tube
- Can help your body the natural way
- No known side effects
- Homeopathic Medicine
- Children 2 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour.
- Then, dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved.
- Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).
- Active Ingredients - Purpose:
- Allium cepa 5C HPUS — Relieves runny nose associated with allergies
- Ambrosia artemisiaefolia 5C HPUS — Relieves spasmodic cough associated with hay fever
- Euphrasia officinalis 5C HPUS — Relieves burning, irritated eyes
- Histaminum hydrochloricum 9C HPUS — Relieves symptoms of allergic conditions
- Sabadilla 5C HPUS — Relieves sneezing and itchy throat associated with allergies
- Solidago virgaurea 5C HPUS — Relieves abundant nasal discharge
- Inactive Ingredients:
- Lactose, Sucrose
Ask a doctor before use in children under 2 years of age.
If you are taking any medication, have a medical condition, or planning any medical procedure, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.
Do not use if the label sealing the clear tube cap is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
At Boiron, they believe there’s more than one way to feel better. Since 1932 as a world leader in homeopathy, the Boiron family has been committed to providing quality medicines for you.