The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
RevitalAge™ Ultra delivers the longevity benefits of RevitalAge™ with sustained-release coenzyme Q10, pure resveratrol and pterostilbene to offer enhanced cardiovascular, metabolic and neurocognitive support.
RevitalAge™ Ultra is a scientifically researched combination of acetyl-l-carnitine (ALC) and alpha lipoic acid (ALA) offered with antioxidant and mitochondrial support cofactors. It promotes healthy aging through maintaining youthful gene expression, mitochondrial function, cellular energy production and antioxidant protection. Specifically, alpha lipoic acid, acetyl-l-carnitine and resveratrol support mitochondria synthesis by promoting healthy activity of the key enzyme AMP kinase (AMPK). PhytoLongevity, a polyphenol blend, supports cardiometabolic health and cognitive performance. Sustained-release CoQ10 provides 24-hour mitochondrial support. Pure resVida™ resveratrol and pterostilbene target cellular pathways and genes involved in the aging process.
Pure Encapsulations recommends 3 capsules daily, in divided doses, with meals.
- Amount Per Serving:
- biotin 2 mg
- acetyl-l-carnitine HCl 1,000 mg
- alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid) 400 mg
- resVida® resveratrol (as trans-resveratrol) 30 mg
- CoQ10 (from MicroActive® Q10-cyclodextrin complex) 30 mg
- pTeroPure™ pterostilbene 5 mg
- PhytoLongevity proprietary blend 200 mg
- providing cranberry (vaccinium macrocarpon) extract (fruit), wild blueberry (vaccinium angustifolium) extract (fruit), Orléans strawberry (Fragaria x ananassa) extract (fruit) and spinach (spinacia oleracea) extract (leaf)
other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), potato starch, maltodextrin
If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product. Alpha lipoic acid and acetyl-l-carnitine have been associated with gastrointestinal upset or skin rash in sensitive individuals. It is recommended to use resveratrol cautiously in patients with hormonal disorders and those using estrogen therapy, as resveratrol may act as either an estrogen agonist or estrogen antagonist. Consult your physician for more information.
Resveratrol and CoQ10 may be contraindicated with blood thinning medications. Consult your physician for more information.
Hypo-allergenic dietary supplement.