The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Eases Stress and Promotes Relaxation without Sedative Effects
Resolaxin is a comprehensive herbal stress management formula targeting individuals that are constantly stressed, nervous, anxious, restless, and/or suffering from Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
Natural herbal combination that works by binding the GABA receptors to promote muscle relaxation and calm the mind. Wild jujube seed is a traditional Chinese medicine herb used for calming the mind, improving sleep quality. Contains L-theanine to induce a sense of inner calm without affecting alertness. Combination of carminative and calming herbs - an ideal formulation for IBS.
- Adults - Take 2 capsules 2-3 times a day, or as needed for calming effect.
- Take 2-3 capsules ½ to 1 hour before sleep as needed for relaxation and better sleep.
- Take 1-2 capsules with each meal for IBS.
- Or else use as directed by a health care practitioner.
- Serving Size: 2 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 56
- Amount Per Serving:
- [Contains 6,360 mg Dried Herb Equivalent]
- Chamomile Extract 6:1 (Matricaria chamomilla) 240 mg
- -(flower) (1% apigenin) (equivalent to 1,440 mg dried herb)
- Lemon Balm Extract 5:1 (Melissa officinalis) 120 mg
- -(leaf) (5% rosmarinic acid) (equivalent to 600 mg dried herb)
- Wild Jujube Extract 18:1 (Zizyphus spinosa) 220 mg
- -(seed) (2% triterpene saponins) (equivalent to 3,960 mg dried herb)
- Passion Flower Extract 4:1 (Passiflora incarnata) 90 mg
- -(flower) (3.5% vitexin) (equivalent to 360 mg dried herb)
- L-Theanine (from Camellia sinensis) (leaf) 80 mg
- Magnesium (from magnesium citrate) 50 mg
- Vitamin B6 (from pyridoxine hydrochloride) 10 mg
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Silicon dioxide, L-leucine, pullulan/ hypromellose (capsule).
Consult a health care practitioner if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 3 weeks, of if other symptoms persist or worsen.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Consumption with alcohol, other medications or health products with sedative properties is not recommended.
Some people may experience drowsiness. Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle or involved in activities requiring mental alertness.
Hypersensitivity is known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.
Keep out of reach of children.