The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Provides natural relief from emotional fatigue caused by stress or strain during times of personal difficulty.
Stimulant free Rescue Energy improves the body's ability to handle stress and strengthen it's natural energy reserves. Restoring emotional vitality, Rescue Energy is all natural, non narcotic, and not habit forming.
Dr. Edward Bach stated that the flower remedy Olive, a key active ingredient in Rescue Energy, restores energy when you are physically and mentally exhausted.
Use when you need an energy support boost, anytime, anywhere.
Directions: Bring spray nozzle up to mouth and apply 2 sprays onto the tongue during times of emotional fatigue. Additional sprays may be taken as needed.
- Active Ingredients:
- Each 5X (HPUS) Clematis vitalba
- [helps give focus when you are not grounded
- Helianthhemum nummularium
- [adds courage and presence of mind in the face of adversity]
- Impatiens glandulifera
- [helps you cope calmly and patiently with irritating problems or people]
- Ornithogalum umbellatum
- [softens the impact of shock or fright]
- Olea europaea
- [helps restore emotional vitality when you are tired after making an effort]
- Prunus cerasifera
- [helps you act rationally and think clearly with a calm and balanced mind when you feel you are losing control]
Inactive Ingredient: 27% alcohol
Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use. Consult a physician for use in children under 12 years of age. Keep away from eyes.
For occasional use only: Consult a physician if condition exists for more than two weeks. Not intended for use as a substitute for sleep. If fatigue or drowsiness persists or continues to recur, consult a physician.
Check that tamper-proof seal is not broken before first use.
Other Information: Store at 77°F (25°C)
No artificial colors, artificial fragrances or animal products. Stimulant free and caffeine free. 100% Natural.
Active ingredients made according to the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).