The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Proteolytic enzymes circulate throughout the body, supporting tissues and organs by digesting proteins.
- Venous and arterial blood circulation
- An increased need for enzymes due to aging
- Recovery from muscular exertion due to exercise or strenuous activity
- Papain from Papaya and Bromelain from Pineapple for added support
- Rutin – a flavonoid with antioxidant activity for support of tissues
Enteric-coated to pass through stomach for successful absorption into bloodstream, not breaking down and being destroyed by stomach acid. Gently buffered for added pH protection.
As a dietary supplement, take two (2) to three (3) tablets between meals or take as needed. Best when taken on an empty stomach, between meals. Dosage may be increased, as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size: Three (3) Tablets
- Amount Per Serving:
- Pancreatin (10X USP) 300 mg
- -Protease 75,000 USP units per serving
- -Amylase 75,000 USP units per serving
- -Lipase 6,000 USP units per serving
- Papain (360,000 USP units per serving) 180 mg
- Anise Fruit (Pimpinella anisum) 150 mg
- Fennel Seed (Foeniculum vulgare) 150 mg
- Rutin 150 mg
- Bromelain (from Pineapple) (2,400 GDU/gm) 135 mg
- Trypsin (75 USP units/mg) 75 mg
- L-Chymotrypsin (75 USP units/mg) 3 mg
Other Ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate, Stearic Acid, Modified Cellulose Gum, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Clear Coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), and Enteric Coating.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Made in a GMP facility that processes egg, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, tree nut and wheat products.
Double-sealed for your protection. Do not use if outer seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
Michael's Naturopathic Programs' products contain organically grown herbs, when available.
Family owned and operated.
Made in the U.S.A.