The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Reacted Iron includes high-concentration, gentle iron to support energy production and a variety of other protocols.
- Provides Safe, Highly Absorbed Iron for a Variety of Protocols
- High-Concentration Iron for Energy Support
- Supports Oxygen Transport and Energy Production
- Iron is one of the most abundant minerals on earth. It is essential to the majority of life forms, especially human physiology. Iron supports prenatal and cognitive health, as well as energy balance.
- Iron is an integral component of the proteins involved in oxygen transport and storage: hemoglobin, myoglobin and ferritin. Iron, as part of the protein hemoglobin, carries oxygen from the lungs to various parts of the body. Hemoglobin accounts for nearly two-thirds of the iron found in the body, and carries essential oxygen to tissues and organs. Approximately one-sixth of the body’s iron is stored as ferritin for use when dietary intake is not sufficient.
- Iron must be maintained at balanced levels within the body – too much can cause toxicity and too little may lead to impairment of optimal health outcomes. Iron has to be carefully absorbed by the body. Interference can easily occur, making adequate consumption through diet and supplementation imperative to achieving a healthy balance.
Reacted Iron provides 29 mg of elemental iron per serving, ideally formulated using the amino acid chelate form of iron (ferrous bisglycinate) for enhanced absorption, optimal utilization and gastrointestinal (GI) comfort. Some individuals, who take other forms of iron supplements, may experience GI side effects, including gas, bloating, constipation or a combination of these symptoms.
Supplementing the right form of iron can be key to maintaining healthy levels within the body and compliance to a supplement regimen.
1 capsule per day or as recommended by your health care professional.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per: Container 60
- Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value:
- Iron (as Ferrochel® Ferrous Bisglycinate Chelate) 29 mg 161%
Other Ingredients: Natural Vegetable Capsules, Microcrystalline Cellulose, and Magnesium Stearate.
Does Not Contain: Gluten, yeast, artificial colors and flavors.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, planning a medical procedure or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
As with all dietary supplements, some individuals may not tolerate or may be allergic to the ingredients used. Please read the ingredient panel carefully prior to ingestion.
Cease taking this product and consult a physician if you have negative reactions upon ingestion.
Do not use if outer logged neck seal or inner-seal is missing or damaged.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep container tightly closed.
Store at room temperature.