The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
85 Billion Live Cultures, 32 Probiotic Strains
BY ADDING THIS PRODUCT TO YOUR CART, YOU AGREE TO OUR HEAT SENSITIVE PRODUCT POLICY.
A RAW, full spectrum, whole food probiotic formula specifically designed to meet the unique needs of women. RAW Probiotics™ Women offers 32 “original” probiotics specifically formulated for women to support vaginal health and overall digestive function.† Delivering probiotic-created vitamins, minerals and prebiotics, RAW Probiotics™ Women also delivers dairy-digesting enzymes to help break down lactose and casein.
RAW Probiotics™ Women goes Beyond Probiotics offering a broad range of benefits specifically targeted for women:
- Supports colon health, bowel regularity and overall digestive function
- Supports gut-related immune system function and overall immune system health
- Supports healthy microbial balance by promoting healthy bacteria in the gut
- Supports healthy nutrient absorption and assimilation
- Relieves occasional gas and constipation
- Supports vaginal health and healthy thyroid function
- Emerging science suggests vitamin D supports breast health
RAW Probiotics™—The Next Generation of Digestive Health Garden of Life introduces RAW Probiotics™—an innovation that goes Beyond Probiotics—whole food probiotic formulas providing 30+ powerful probiotic strains, along with probiotic-created cofactors including vitamins, minerals, enzymes, antioxidants and prebiotics. RAW means our probiotics are uncooked, untreated, unadulterated; with no binders or fillers.
Adults take 3 capsules per day, best taken as divided servings. You may gradually increase up to 9 capsules per day. Contents may be separated from capsule and poured into your favorite juice or water. Can be taken with or without food.
Not intended for children.
- Serving Size: 3 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount per Serving:
- Vitamin C 24 mg
- Vitamin D 500 IU
- Vitamin E 12 IU
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 1 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 1.13 mg
- Vitamin B6 1.33 mg
- Folate 133 mcg
- Vitamin B12 10 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid 1.92 mg
- Calcium 30 mg
- Iodine 50 mcg
- Magnesium 8.4 mg
- Selenium 23 mcg
- Copper 0.18 mg
- Manganese 0.67 mg
- Chromium 40 mcg
- Molybdenum 19.5 mcg
- RAW Whole Food Probiotic Blend 764 mg
- Bulgarian Yogurt Concentrate, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus reuteri, Lactobacillis rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium lactis, Bifidobacterium longum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus gasseri, Eastern European Wild Kefir Culture containing Lactobacillus helveticus, Lactobacillus kefiranofaciens, Lactobacillus kefirgranum, Lactobacillus lactis, Lactobacillus Lactococcus cremoris, Streptococcus thermophilus, Lactobacillus kefir, Lactobacillus parakefir, Lactobacillus brevis, Lactococcus lactis biovar diacetylactis, Leuconostoc lactis, Leuconostoc mesenteroides, Leuconostoc cremoris, Leuconostoc dextranicum, Kluyveromyces marxianus, Brettanomyces anomalus, Debaryomyces hansenii, Saccharomyces unisporus, Saccharomyces turicensis, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Saccharomyces exiguus, Torulaspora delbrueckii.
- Total Cultures 85 Billion CFU
- Eastern European RAW Fruit & Vegetable Blend 207 mg
- Red Bell Pepper (Fruit), Green Pea (Seed), Carrot (Root), Plum (Fruit), Cherry (Fruit), Strawberry (Fruit), Raspberry (Fruit)
- Dairy-Digesting Enzyme Blend 56 mg
- Lactase 600 ALU
- Protease SP 20,000 HUT
- Protease S 1000 APU
- Aspergillopepsis 10 SAPU
Other Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose.
- 85 Billion Live Cultures
- 32 Probiotic Strains
- Probiotic-Created Vitamins, Minerals, Enzymes & Prebiotics
- Contains Targeted Prebiotics
- Gluten Free
- No Binders, Fillers or Carriers
As with any dietary supplement, cosnult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Best if refrigerated.