The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
85 Billion Live Cultures, 32 Probiotic Strains
RAW Probiotics™ Men 50 & Wiser goes Beyond Probiotics offering a broad range of benefits specifically targeted for men over 50:
- Supports colon health, bowel regularity and overall digestive function
- Supports gut-related immune system function and overall immune system health
- Supports healthy microbial balance by promoting healthy bacteria in the gut
- Supports healthy nutrient absorption and assimilation
- Relieves occasional gas and constipation
- Helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels that are already in the normal range
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels that are already in the normal range
Garden of Life introduces RAW Probiotics™—an innovation that goes Beyond Probiotics—whole food probiotic formulas providing 30 powerful probiotic strains, along with probiotic-created cofactors including vitamins, minerals, enzymes, antioxidants and prebiotics. RAW means our probiotics are uncooked, untreated, unadulterated; with no binders or fillers.
Adults take 3 capsules per day, best taken as divided servings. You may gradually increase up to 9 capsules per day.
Contents may be separated from capsule and poured into your favorite juice or water. Can be taken with or without food.
Not intended for children.
- Serving Size: 3 Capsules
- Servings :er Container: 30
- Amount per Serving:
- Vitamin C 24 mg
- Vitamin D 667 IU
- Vitamin E 12 IU
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 1 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 1.13 mg
- Vitamin B6 1.33 mg
- Folate 133 mcg
- Vitamin B12 10 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid 1.92 mg
- Calcium 36 mg
- Iodine 50 mcg
- Magnesium 14 mg
- Selenium 23 mcg
- Copper 0.18 mg
- Manganese 0.67 mg
- Chromium 40 mcg
- Molybdenum 19.5 mcg
- RAW Whole Food Probiotic Blend 814 mg
- Bulgarian Yogurt Concentrate, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus fermentum, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobactrium bifidum, Bifidobacterium lactis, Bifidobacterium longum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus gasseri, Eastern European Wild Kefir Culture containing Lactobacillus helveticus, Lactobacillus kefiranofaciens, Lactobacillus kefirgranum, Lactobacillus lactis, Lactobacillus Lactococcus cremoris, Streptococcus thermophilus, Lactobacillus kefir, Lactobacillus parakefir, Lactobacillus brevis, Lactococcus lactis biovar diacetylactis, Leuconostoc cremoris, Leuconostoc dextranicum, Kluyveromyces marxianus, Brettanomyces anomalus, Debaryomyces hansenii, Saccharomyces unisporus, Saccharomyces turicensis, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Saccharomyces exiguus, Torulaspora delbrueckii.
- Total Cultures 85 Billion CFU
- Eastern European RAW Fruit & Vegetable Blend 207 mg
- Red Bell Pepper (Fruit), Green Pea (Seed), Carrot (Root), Plum (Fruit), Cherry (Fruit), Strawberry (Fruit), Raspberry (Fruit)
- Dairy-Digesting Enzyme Blend 56 mg
- Lactase 600 ALU
- Protease SP 20,000 HUT
- Protease S 1000 APU
- Aspergillopepsis 10 SAPU
Other Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose.
- Contains no carriers, fillers, artificial colors or preservatives.
- 85 Billion Live Cultures
- 32 Probiotic Strains
- Probiotic-Created Vitamins, Minerals, Enzymes & Prebiotics
- Contains Targeted Probiotics
- Gluten Free
- No Binders, Fillers or Carriers
As with any dietary supplement, cosnult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Store in a dry place at 71° F (22°C) or Below. Best if refrigerated.