The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Purify Coconut Charcoal + with soothing ginger and enzymes helps promote digestion and detoxification.
Assists the body’s natural detoxification process by helping to both capture and eliminate unwanted toxins and other material. While there are many sources of charcoal, Purify™ uses only the purest charcoal from coconut shells.
Additional complimentary ingredients like ginger and the enzyme alpha-galactosidase are included to support a gentle, gas and indigestion-free cleanse. Coconut charcoal is processed with additional steps from other sources of charcoal to remove impurities and produce finer grains, which is ideal for detoxification.
- Offers phenomenal benefits for detoxification
- Works through the process of adsorption, a chemical reaction in which a variety of elements, including toxins, can bind to the surface
- While there are many sources of charcoal, coconut charcoal utilizes additional processing steps to remove heavy metals and produces finer grains
- Contains Alpha Galactosidase to assist with occasional gas and bloating
- Ginger Extract provides soothing benefits for a more comfortable experience
Take 1 capsule 2 times a day between meals with a glass of water.
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving:
- Charcoal (from coconut shells) 225 mg
- Ginger Extract (Zingiber officinale) (root) (Standardized to 5% gingerols) 25 mg
- Alpha Galactosidase 50 GalU
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (cellulose).
Contains No: gluten, milk, casein, soy, egg, artificial colors or flavors.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Activated charcoal should be taken 1 hour before or after any medication.
This product is not intended as a treatment for accidental poisoning.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep closed in a dry place; avoid excessive heat.