The above product is not available online.
Please contact us at (888) 245-5000 to order.
Methionine, an essential sulfur amino acid, is involved in the synthesis of Cysteine, Glutathione, Carnitine, Taurine, Creatine, Nucleic Acids, Polyamines, Catecholamines and Protein.
Methionine is involved in protein synthesis, it is beneficial to trauma and burn patients, to increase nitrogen and assist in tissue repair.
- Production of Cysteine, Glutathione, Taurine, Choline.
- Synthesis of Carnitine and Creatine.
- Involvement in nucleic acid production, polyamines and catecholamines.
- Protein synthesis and increase of body nitrogen.
- Deficiencies noted in burn and sepsis patients.
- Hepatic liver metabolism due to alcohol consumption.
- Prevention of adhesion of uropathogenic microorganisms in chronic urinary tract infections.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily with food, or as recommended by a health care professional.
Serving size: 1 capsule
L-Methionine (Amino Acid) 500 mg.
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Gelatin.
Contains no Starch, Corn, Milk, Wheat, Yeast, Sugar, Eggs, Salt, Artificial Colors, Binders, Flavors, Preservatives or fish derivatives.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking other medications, consult healthcare practitoner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not refrigerate.